For Name's sake
This blog has been in conception for 2 years! And why, dear Reader, you ask.
Don't have enough to say? Nah. Between eating, sleeping, working and other worldly matters, everyone has enough to say! No, writer's block wasn't it, laziness, maybe just a bit.
It was for sake of a name. Anytime I tried to open a new account on blogger, either the username or the blog title or the webname gave me a message : "this is already in use"..Now what is it with online portals that can't take two things to have the same name? With 6 billion people alone on this planet, surely, there are more than 2 things (persons included) with the same name.
And so, here I was, being denied this joy, all for the sake of a Name.
And coming up with a name is not so easy--forget about your name or of those around you, you grew up with those names..try to think of changing the name of something already named, and you'll know what I'm talking about. Finally, I hit upon a plan, a combinatorial exercise. And you see the results.
The blog reflects a part of the Universe, a speck, me and my environs. A speck that each one of us is and experiences; sometimes are so full of experiencing and living it, that it ceases to be a speck anymore. Just for us.
But, reality continues to exist, and I and my experiences remain nothing but a speck. This phenomenon that each of us gets lost in is so Universal. Such is this Universal Speck of a blog.
So, dear Reader, what I think, feel and express cannot escape such a limitation, nor can I expect a blog to help me escape that.
For thought precedes expression. And Times of Thought sometimes defy expression, sometimes are expressed here.
And one of the greatest of thinkers expressed it so beautifully:
-Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one

3 Comments:
:-) Would love to see you fill up some posts here so I can get you on the bloghop :-) Should I say first commment? hehe I am doing that quite a lot lately. Ditto with cloudy's blog too
4:44 PM
@TCP
Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Very very glad to have you as the first commentor!
Yeah, hope to start writing more often..
8:36 PM
welcome to the blogger universe! well, i am not sure if the proliferation is a good thing or bad....or maybe we are just lazy to write journals or we are just so self-possessed...in any case...write away, comrade! :)
6:22 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home